¿Cómo puedo programar varias sesiones de mi experiencia?
You can add, edit, and remove multiple instances of your experience simultaneously from your calendar.
To add multiple instances at once:
- Select a day you want to host and click Schedule an experience
- Choose your time, meeting location, price, group size, and how often you want it to repeat
- To repeat events on a daily basis:
- Select Daily and schedule when you want the repeated instance to end (you can schedule them to repeat up to 60 days)
- To repeat events on a weekly basis:
- Select Weekly and choose a day(s) of the week to schedule
- Select when you want the weekly repeated instance to end (you can schedule them to repeat up to 26 weeks on a weekday basis, ex: any day between Monday–Friday)
To edit an instance from your calendar:
- Select a day you’re currently hosting and choose which instance you want to edit
- Choose which experience details you want updated and click Edit
- Update the information and click Update
- Choose if you want to update a single instance, or any future instances that are scheduled after your selected date and click Update
To remove an instance from your calendar:
- Select a day you’re currently hosting and choose which instance you want to remove
- Scroll down and click Remove from calendar
- Click Remove to confirm
Making multiple edits at once only affects instances that aren’t booked and don’t have a custom start time. If you edit the time of an instance, it will no longer be a part of the repeated schedule.