Habitación privada · 5 huéspedes · 2 camas · 7 baños
Casa de huéspedes Nyatapola - Feel @ HomeLocated above a craft shop in a street with plenty of Newari flavour, Nyatapola’s rooms are spacious and its beds have traditional cotton mattresses. Shared bathrooms are modern and shiny clean, with plenty of hot water on each floor.
- Well furnished and comfortable bedrooms.
- A bathrooms with 24 hour hot & cold showers.
- 24 hours internet,telephone & wifi service.
- An open terrace for drinks and relaxing.
- Comfortable kitchen for cooking.
- Luggage storage and safe deposit box for valuables goods.
- International and domestic air ticketing.
- 24 hours room service.
- Laundry service.
- Doctor on call.
- Pickup service from airport.
- Postal services.
- Assistance with the hiring of bicycles, motorbikes and vehicles.
- Guide service
We are Manika and Deepak from Kayastha family who will weocome you with open arms during your visit to Bhaktapur. We offer tasty Nepalise home-cooked meals made from the freshest ingredients.
Our intentions are to provide a place where one can expereince the festivals, people and the way of life within Bhaktapur. Home to more than 100 festivals annually, Bhaktapur is one of the most sought after places in Nepal. It is here that one can relax and stroll through the narrow cobble stone streets in search of the more than twently temples found throughout. During the Durga Festival in October we remain open to provide an opportunity for people from around the world to experience this extraordinary festival, at which time few forighners can be found within the city walls. Located in old town Bhaktapur near Pottery Square, our home is only minutes walking disctance to Dubar Square, Nyatapola Temple and the many other sights throughout the city.
Situated in an ideal location near pottery square, you will simply love the rustic setting.
If you need any help arranging trekking or any other activity, just ask and we'll be happy to help.